WE’RE HAVING A WILD HIGH TEA!
THIS CHILDREN’S HIGH TEA, THINGS ARE GOING TO GET WILD!
Sorry if you missed out on tickets to our WILD High Tea. To be placed on the mailing list be be notified in advance of our next High Tea, please email email@example.com
To celebrate the release of Disney’s latest animation creation ‘Zootopia’, these April School Holidays we invite you to call your flock, gather your pack and round up your herd because it’s getting WILD!
Your little animals can make their own animal masks to take home, get their face painted, dress up for the wild photobooth and enjoy an animal handler from the Adelaide Zoo for some fun interactive education.
Every child’s High Tea ticket will include a children’s ticket to the ADELAIDE ZOO – for FREE! Entry valid for Thursday 21 April to Friday 29th April 2016 only. *T&C’s apply, see event details for more information.
The Adelaide Zoo will also be there on the day with an animal handler – rugged reptile or fury friend, what will they get to learn, see and touch!
PLEASE SEE FULL EVENT DETAILS HERE.
THURSDAY 21 APRIL, 10AM – 12PM
All Tickets $35.00 per person
WILD CHILD (ages 1+)
- Fruity “Alagator-Ade” drink on arrival
- Vanilla flavoured Creature Cup Cake
- Lionheart Three Cheese Pinwheels
- Mini “Tiger Tail” Hot Dogs
- Fox Tea Party Sandwich Fingers
- Bunny Dip Cup with Celery, Carrot & Cheese Sticks
- Flash Vegetable Snails
- Happy Hippo Fruit Cups
- Monkey Banana Split Bites
- Chocolate Piggy in the Mud Mousse Shots
- “Frog in the Pond” Jelly
- Hot Donuts from the Donut Cart
- Variety of Milk, Juice and water
- Glass of Sparkling Wine on arrival
- Delightful Vanilla Cup Cake
- Mini Quiche
- Variety of Tea Sandwiches
- Mini Italian Sausage Rolls
- Cheetah Cheese & Caramalised Onion swirls
- Mini Veggie Dip Cups
- Yoghurt, Granola & Berry Jars
- Vanilla & Blueberry Scones with a selection of Beerenberg Jam and Cream
- Yax Zesty Lemon Tarts
- Delightful Mini Macarons
- Continuous Tea & Coffee
Menu is subject to change. Infants aged 1 or under in a pram/high chair are not required to purchase a ticket, however they will not be catered for. You must advise of the infant upon booking.
Please see full Terms and Conditions on our Event Details sheet.