Discover More: Facebook competition terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. If an entrant is under the age of 18 years they must obtain consent from their parent or legal guardian prior to entering the promotion.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.4. Promotion commences at 4pm AEST on 21/05/2013 and concludes at 4pm AEDT on 05/07/2013 (“Promotional Period”). This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literary, artistic and creative merit and originality. Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period enter their name, address, email address and telephone via the Crowne Plaza Adelaide Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/CrownePlazaAdelaide) and upload an original photo that ‘showcases the best site you’ve ever experienced from a doorstep anywhere in the world.’
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: Each entry must (a) be unique; and (b) be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Incomplete, incomprehensible and invalid entries will not be included in the judging.
7. The best valid entry, as determined by the judges, will win two nights accommodation at Crowne Plaza Adelaide including full buffet breakfast for two, dinner for two to the value of $100.00 at Redsalt Restaurant, complimentary hotel car parking for one vehicle and complimentary hotel internet access. The total prize value is $580 AUD. The winner will be notified by email using the contact details provided in their entry. If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours, the prize will be redrawn. Prize must be taken by June 5, 2014 and is subject to availability. Travel to and from the Crowne Plaza Adelaide is the responsibility of the winner. Car parking is subject to availability. Spending money, taxes, meals, insurance, transport, transfers and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Total prize pool is at $AUD 580. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
10. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
11. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be in accordance with Facebook terms (www.facebook.com/legal/terms).
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; or (g) arising in any other way out of the promotion.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter is InterContinental Hotels Group trading as Crowne Plaza Adelaide, 16 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide, SA, 5000. ABN 65 127 767 097