Crowne Plaza is the perfect base to discover Adelaide’s best attractions
Must Do: Surf, sail or simply unwind on Glenelg Beach
Just a 20 minute tram ride from your hotel, join the locals on picturesque Glenelg Beach. Try your hand at surfing or sailing on the world class surfing beaches, or simply stroll along the jetty, take in the beautiful views, and stop for a bite to eat in the lively seafront restaurants and bars.
Feast on Foot – A delicious walking food and street art tour around the Adelaide city centre, which is sure to be a feast for the senses!
Top Attractions: Adelaide Zoo
Just 1.5km from your hotel, explore the realistic rainforest terrain of Adelaide Zoo, which has been entrusted with two giant pandas (Wang Wang and Funi!) from China. The pandas will stay at the zoo for 10 years and are the only ones living in the Southern Hemisphere.
Don’t Go Home Without: Sampling the renowned grapes of SA
A short drive from your hotel, discover world-renowned wineries at McLaren Vale, Clare Valley and Barossa Valley. Hire a car or ask our Concierge about an organised wine tasting tour.
More attractions near Crowne Plaza Adelaide:
- The University of Adelaide (0.4KM)
- Art Gallery of South Australia (0.4KM)
- South Australian Museum (0.4KM)
- Rundle Mall (0.5KM)
- S.A. Metropolitan Fire Service (0.7KM)
- Parliament House (1.0KM)
- Adelaide Casino (1.1KM)
- Botanic Gardens of Adelaide (1.2KM)
- National Wine Centre (1.2KM)
- Tram to Glenelg beach (1.3KM)
- Adelaide Zoo (1.4KM)
- Adelaide Oval (2.1KM)
- Adelaide Convention Centre (1.4KM)
- Clipsal 500 Circuit (2.0KM)
- Kangaroo Island (211.0KM)